really need help setting up vu+ duo in spain

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 764 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi there
    Im trying to set up a vu duo in spain but cant seem to be able to watch alot of channels the cccam seems to be working but cant watch very much lol do i need to change anything in settings as im in spain please help going to take a hammer to it

• ive installed 2 different images and updated channel lists etc but cant seem to pick up sly movies etc etc loads of channels actually the cccam seems to be working not sure if its not changing to certain transponders i set my one up in england was easy for some reason this one is being hard work not sure if i need to manual scan etc as im in spain

• exactly... you cannot open the channels if the box doesnt recieve the signal strength..
    it all depends on yur geographical location + size dish and quality of lnb,,
    i too am in Spain and have no problems to recieve any signal ...

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!