BH 1.7.6 TSpanel problem

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,556 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi All,
    I am trying to install TSpanel on a new VU+ Duo. I manages this before about 2 years ago. However now I have a problem installing it with BH 1.7.6. I downloaded and unpacked 6.1 version and put it in the temp file. When I manually install ipk packages on the box all seems to go ok but I then get a notice which reads
    ' cannot find package dvbapp2-plugin-extensions-tspanel.
    Any ideas as using TSpanel in the past is the only way I can install cccam.

Thanks in advance.

• Hello bud,

You can install this by using telnet with the following command:

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.1_mipsel.ipk

Just follow the same procedure of placing the ipk file in the tmp folder first.

If you still have no luck I have attached the ipk for version 4.9 ,install this and then update it through the panel to get the latest version.

• installation:
    -from update tool from previous versions
    -from TSpanel addons servers
    or by copying the unrared attached file to dreambox /tmp and by telnet command
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.6_mipsel.ipk

TS PANEL 6.6

• Hi mckee25,
    Thanks for your reply,
    Put your attached 4.9 ipk in temp folder using filezilla. When I go to install ipk packages and select the 4.9 file I get the notice syntax error. This is different from the notice I got when trying to install 6.1.
    Any other ideas.

• That's a strange one bud,i installed it by using that method myself,so I know it works ok.

Did you try the telnet method??? I would restart the duo and attempt it again,to load the 4.9 version via telnet use this line:

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_4.9_mipsel.ipk

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi mate,
    Success at last. I followed your advise with the 4.9.version at first but as I said previously, no joy.
    I then used version 4.4 and followed your instructions via telnet and it installed ok.
    Just wondering why installing cccam using total commander never works out for me. I put it in temp folder and it appears to install ok. I can even use the remote and start the cam but nothing happens. Tspanel appears the only way that likes me.

Thanks mckee and all for your help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!