Blackhole epg flashing up

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 570 times. The last Post () by unibiggle.

• Installed bh 1.7.8 and got the epg working how I wanted thanks to you guys but every now and then the now and next bit flashes up and goes away without me touching anything. It's like I pressed ok but I haven't. I've looked through the settings but can't see anything that may cause this. Is it a an easy fix?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• In setup under customize,if you have this selected as "expert" there is a option for "Show infobar on event change" set this to no and see if that makes a difference.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• In setup under customize,if you have this selected as "expert" there is a option for "Show infobar on event change" set this to no and see if that makes a difference.

Ha ha I looked under customise but didn't realise there was 2 pages! I'll try it out and let you know.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks mate seems to have solved the problem so far :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!