vu+ultimo image

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,105 times. The last Post () by junger.

• hi all
    i have just bought an ultimo from our sponsor, omg, how do I access cccam, I have only ever used enigma2, how do I mount the hdd?. should I flash with an enigma2 image? helpppppp please

• Hello bud,

You already have a Vu Duo??? then the Ultimo works exactly the same way (it is a enigma 2 receiver),the only difference is that the Ultimo has a better spec,memory and ram etc

If you can setup your duo then you can setup the Ultimo no probs

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Not to sure what you mean exactly,but if you want to flash a image onto the ultimo,say ViX for example you would go to the section for Ultimo images,then download the image file,put the vuplus folder onto a usb stick,turn the ultimo off and then put the usb stick in the front usb slot behind the cover where the card readers are.When you turn the box back on and it starts to read the usb stick it will flash up on the ultimo front screen to push the minus (-) button on the front,do this and it will start to flash the image on.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I have reinstalled the vix image (in images on the site), my vu+ duo has vix on it and my ultimo has vix on it and i want to use the ultimo as the server (the vu+duo is currently the server with the ccam/oscam), can I use DCC E2 to transfer the server-card information ? as I want to give my daughter the vu+ duo in place of her damaged dreambox.
    Thanks
    Junger

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!