cccam 2.30

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,316 times. The last Post () by master G.

• you are talking about a machine , although one of the best machines in my humble limited experience, so what do you expect???:snicker:
    these things happen ,every now and then there is a hiccough, its the fun of resolving it that makes it the fun part !!

• it is always good to have a backup of yuor settings,etc...
    There have been rumours about the use of version 2.3.0.
    but I doubt if it´s connected ,,
    these are signs of our dependence on what at the end of the day is only a box ... :)

• Official Post

I think talk of cccam 2.3.0 calling home (or other iip address) was never proved, read quite a bit on this and something made me use earlier versions for reassurance !

There has been the same backdoor rumors about every version since 2.1.4 (the version the 256 trick was stopped ) & none ever proven, pure scaremongering probably started by those who favour the other cams which make it far easier to fake locals.

No wonder the CCcam guys appear to have given up developing it.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!