I am struggling to transfer my oscam seetings from duo to ultimo

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 615 times. The last Post () by junger.

• Hi all

I have bought an ultimo to replace my duo (my daughter wants a twin tuner), I dont want to damage the ultimo, I have flashed VIX open on the ultimo, I have vix duo on the vu+duo and this unit is the share server f:/clines etc, I wanted to install the same cam/oscam version on the ultimo as is on the duo, but when I go to look at the cccam/oscam on the duo it just says cccam (no ver) and the same with oscam, I think its because I have config info installed.
    The original reason for doing this was to transfer the oscam folder/cccam. config files across for the duo to ultimo.
    Can this be done if I can find the cccam/oscam versions?, any help appreciated.

• Yes,you can just copy your cccam+oscam configs across from the duo to the ultimo no probs,to find out which version of oscam you are running look at it with your webinfo,it will tell you there.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Mckee25, your a star, cccam 2.1.3 oscam, transderred the oscam files, copied the cccam.config, then remembered to assign the correct ip (port forwarding) address, box woke up like a dream, or should that be vu+ ? lol

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!