Have found the fix for the no HD chanles on the amiko alien SHD-8900

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,956 times. The last Post () by bigalan.

• Have found the fix for the no HD chanles on this box i spent howers last night going throo all the trasponders and frequnces got some to work but not all of them but kept going at it looking at uthere boxs and going back to the 8900 and at 5 this moring thort i shud go to bed. the had a rest to day was thinking it cud do to be with the switching of the lnb for v to h so i tied my ***box s11 fix did i scan and all the HD chanles are there.

go to the like on the fix i can make these up if need two just need to order some more parts as just got a few when was making them up for me to tri out.

click on link below (No Signal Fix for Openbox s11 V Polarized channel selection)

http://linuxsat-support.com/op…ed-channel-selection.html

am going to tri this on some of the uther enigma2 imegers with no hd on the amiko alien 2 twin tuner next

boxs im good with= all ***box,s all openbox,s amiko alien 2 & SHD-8900

• The fix for the HD issue is well known and software related .... you don't need to buy any hardware to fix this issue.
    If some images don't use the HD fix then either put pressure on them by asking for it to be added or use those images that have the HD fix in it ...

• yes mate i know that but there is only two imeges which work with hd but there not two good as one of them i tried pvr or time shift dusent work. at lest with this fix you can use eney imige and you will get hd with no probs till thay get there firmwhere that works right and only costs pence to make them. and i have tried lodes of imiges to tri and find a good one but this sorted it for me but am going to make some firmwhere up my selfe to sort it that way two as its a hobby for me and a way to lerne and help uthers out

• As far as i'm aware there isn't an issue on the SHD8900. Its something that has never affected mine, all the *** HD channels work fine on it. I thought this issue only related to the Alien2.

I'm using PKT Nebula v3 on mine.

Nano

• I havet a problem with the amiko alien 2 just with the amiko shd8900 will tri the imige you are using and see if that works thanks for that info

• To be honest i have never used the scan function on the Alien SHD8900 i have. I only keep my Gigablue 800 HD Solo up to date. I then use Dreamboxedit to save the channel list and Bouquets to my PC from the Gigablue.

I then transfer these to my Alien SHD8900, thus keeping both boxes channel lists upto date. I can only imagine that since the Gigablue scans these channels with the correct PID & SID setting that once transferred to the Alien, it doesn't see the SID & PID error that is found when the Alien scans the transponders itself.

Nano

• yes mate i know that but there is only two imeges which work with hd but there not two good as one of them i tried pvr or time shift dusent work. at lest with this fix you can use eney imige and you will get hd with no probs till thay get there firmwhere that works right and only costs pence to make them. and i have tried lodes of imiges to tri and find a good one but this sorted it for me but am going to make some firmwhere up my selfe to sort it that way two as its a hobby for me and a way to lerne and help uthers out

Built your firmware yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Telepathy.

• To be honest i have never used the scan function on the Alien SHD8900 i have. I only keep my Gigablue 800 HD Solo up to date. I then use Dreamboxedit to save the channel list and Bouquets to my PC from the Gigablue.

I then transfer these to my Alien SHD8900, thus keeping both boxes channel lists upto date. I can only imagine that since the Gigablue scans these channels with the correct PID & SID setting that once transferred to the Alien, it doesn't see the SID & PID error that is found when the Alien scans the transponders itself.

Nano

yes that's proble why yours is working when put a chanle list on I need to scan the box for the chanles apere but on the openboxs ip put chanle list on and don't have to do a scan I will have to look in to why it dusent do it with the amiko

• Built your firmware yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Telepathy.

have just got a new laptop so going to set my old one up for doing the firmwhere just not had time over xmas but will get on to it

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!