Receiver advice

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,034 times. The last Post () by campbell1987.

• Hi, does anyone know of a HD box that will support the magic eye so my mate will be able to watch sly in his bedroom. I think its an rf or an rf2 output needed but not sure of any boxes that have this..

• the new solo2 look to have an rf output saw pictures of the back a couple of days ago

• You sure thats a solo ratboy???? Looks to have two tuners and possibly room for a third, so i was thinking its maybe a vu ultimo??? Also don't see an rf output on it..???

• Ok. is there any kind of adapter he could use then.... He has coax cable going to bedroom and kitchen so if i could just get him an adapter so he could use those existing cables it would make things alot easier..lol

• You sure thats a solo ratboy???? Looks to have two tuners and possibly room for a third, so i was thinking its maybe a vu ultimo??? Also don't see an rf output on it..???

Solo2 will have 2 tuners in it as opposed to the 1st version having just the 1!

Ohh i can't Wait

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Solo2 will have 2 tuners in it as opposed to the 1st version having just the 1!

Ohh i can't Wait

Thats not really a solo then it's more like a duo....lol... What is the point in that when there's also a new duo2, Who will want to buy the duo2 when the solo2 will probably be cheaper and do the exact same thing....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!