F3 scrambled

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,159 times. The last Post () by blacksx.

• Bought 2 of these off flea bay last week and I'm gettin calls about channels being scrambled from 2 different people. Can't find any faults but problem clears when I reflashed firmware and hand them back but still same intermittent problems. It's not my set up as my other boxes a duo and dm500 are rock solid? Anybody else had these probs or is it cuz these are cheap recievers @ £50 each?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• could well be a bit of both mate, check the signal levels as if its low you could try an inline amp to boost the signal, only about a fiver on the trusty famous auction site.

• ive got 3 of these and now on 19/11/12 firmware had issues before this firmware info button will bring up signal levels , i do know they dont like wifi best direct to ethernet , only issues ever had was with share i was getting

• Well both boxes in question are Ethernet but always scrambled whereas my dm500 and duo are fine. Can anyone recommend Me a decent cheap box? On the sponsors site I see the eagle boxes for £45 anybody know if these are decent

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• id have sworn by the f3 ive been well pleased by the boxes , have you not maybe been sold ones that have already been out and returned with issues , i know of about 20+ and none have issues , very surprised , im told the m3 has a better tuner than the f3 and is the same box same price

• Could be a bad batch maybe mate. Don't get me wrong the pic quality is as good as the finest dm and flashing them is piss easy but they're dropping off and I'm having to wreck my brain figuring out why. Id like another box maybe a cheap eagle from the sponsors site as an alternative, the sponsor obviously wouldn't be selling them if they weren't decent. Anybody recommend them?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• No I had them running on my own set up for no longer than 30mins. I blamed my mates bb but it turns out it was ok just the box. Too good to be true I suppose

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!