Black Hole 1.7.9 EPG Problems

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,084 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all

i am having problems with epg on this image....

The epg is missing some channel data and
    loads of channels have data missing.

I have tried with blackhole epg and crosepg Its ok with vix image that i have on Meoboot..

How do i use just crossepg only and totaly disablethe blackhole epg....

I have always had the same problem with also other versions of blackhole the only reason i end up going back to vix....

• Thanks for Response
    Yes i have tested with both rytec and openTv modes..

its always been the same for me on blackhole i am static on 28.2 sly uk

• I remember when i used to run BH image the inbuilt EPG didn't capture all the data as had some regions missing. Not sure how i disabled it, but i made sure that there were no scheduled downloads or any other options to point it to using that inbuild EPG. I used CrossEPG, make sure you have set the location for the data to be stored as HDD or better still USB stick. If you have problems then might be an idea do delete any existing EPG data (epg.dat) and reboot, start again.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Have tried all that m8 i have disabled BH EPG and used only crossepg with opentv
    Cross epg always has no data after loading..
    Bh epd loads some data but loads of channels missing and it resets after a shutdown.

• It Worked with usb Thanks for the help will have to buy a Usb stick in tomoro as the one i have is my sons for his School work...

Thanks again Love the BH image..

Once more thing is there anyway i can get the Mini epg Like on vix with the Left Right channel checking to check and see whats on other channels?

• now you know which usb stick is compatible so get another of the same as not all sticks are compatible..
    as far as mini epg ,,have jsut browsed coolguide but havent seen anything similar...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!