how to ftp ts panel to vu duo

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,746 times. The last Post () by cwebb66.

• VTi- 5.0.0 Türk Team Image Vu+DuO Back-up 13.12.2012 i have this image installed as from today i ftped ts panel 167 ipk to var temp it went through the process of installing but when i rebooted it says this file ts panel cant be installed bad magic any pointers please thanks in advance

• what version TSpanel did you try to install?
    some images wont install later versions
    try say version 5.7 then when installed you can update to latest version by the yellow button

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• make sure you use the right version for oe1.6
    Download

then put in the tmp folder, then try the following command from ftp

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.7_mipsel.ipk

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• thanks had no joy i tried the force over right it said installation successful reboot required and when it rebooted the message came up bad magic number any ideas please thanks in advance

• the funny thing ten is in the download section it has 6.7 as installed weird isnt it . i was just wanting it on the vu because i like it for exploring thanks to all for trying to help me

• Hi guys,
    I have just installed Black hole 2.0.8 on my vu+ duo but have no clue on how to get cccam.cfg. Before I could easily ftp on DCC and input my cline but no Ccccam.cfg in DCC now. Please help me.

• Hi guys,
    I have just installed Black hole 2.0.8 on my vu+ duo but have no clue on how to get cccam.cfg. Before I could easily ftp on DCC and input my cline but no Ccccam.cfg in DCC now. Please help me.

try another ftp clinet like filezilla or winSCP

1.2 channel master dish , inverto quad with prime focus lnb , jagger 1224 motor , vu+duo , dragon cam, diablo cam , diablo wireless cam , cas 3 ,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!