vu+ duo not scanning problem with motorized dish

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 655 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• i have flashed the brand new vu duo with vix 3.0 image but after doing the motorised setup with tuner A advanced mode controlling the motor and tuner be as cable connected to lnb. the motor is moving outside with same value as my dm800 longitude. but when i tried to scan i can not pick any channels. so i tried to connect the vu duo to my sly fix dish and there as well no signal through. i wonder if there is a fault with the tuner or is this common with vu boxes.
    i have tried the italisat 4 image as well no joy
    can someone point me into the right direction here please
    cheers

• Ok,what I would try is using the "satfinder" option in the tuner config menu,it could be that you need to make a slight adjustment to the dish either east/west using the motor.

Try moving the dish to 28e and see if it locks on to the sat,if it doesn't then try the different options with the coloured buttons on the remote to move the dish.

Let us know how you get on.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• master G

Added the Label Motorized Dish Config
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “vu duo not scanning problem with motorized dish” to “vu+ duo not scanning problem with motorized dish”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!