Any way to use multiple lines on vu+duo

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,801 times. The last Post () by ddek.

• Is ther any way u can use let's say 3 different lines and switch from one to another on a vu+duo. I have 2 clines and one nline. The nline is rock solid but doesn't have all services I want. Clines are more unstable but have other services I would like to watch. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• the duo emulator will try all lines to open whichever channel you wish to view..
    there are a lot of factors to be taken into account , ping , order of lines ( with exception to the nline),filtering of sids,etc..
    so if line 1 doesnt open the channel the next will try,,

• my friends c line on my duo had boxnation whereas my own line didnt. but sometimes movies would glitch using his line whereas my movie never glitched but i found the duo still locked onto his line!

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• add plugin 'cccaminfo' via tspanel if not already installed, the seperate your current 3 lines from the main cccam.cfg. You must keep this in etc but then paste line 1 and add new cccam.cfg called Cccam01.cfg, repeat and paste line 2 to new cfg and call it CCcam02.cfg and again for the last one calling it - CCcam03.cfg.
    Remember you must have the original Cccam.cfg with all your lines on and then a new set 1,2 & 3 etc with individual lines on. You can now switch between the the seperate lines. i.e you want channel xxx from a line you know has it, go to that channel and cccam will clear it, but when you want to go back to a channel say on local or nline, hit cccam info and select the line you want example - Cccam01.....
    The amount of button presses to do this makes it nearly as easy to quikly flick channel and back as that tends to swap lines for me?

I think there is a proper plugin called cccam switch(er)??? I can't find it as it would be handy for checking lines over cs studio etc.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!