HDMU Team Enigma2 Image For Amiko Alien (Discussion)

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,063 times. The last Post () by fyusuf1.

• Very good image
    but on rca on alien1 if you chose scart output the picture has hor lines not solid.
    may be is something i do wrong.
    please confirm.

• Yes i have reboot several time i have test all option on video submenu.
    if i switch from scart to hdmi the picture is perfect,but i have no rca video output to sent throught modulator to my other tv.
    i have test previous version of hdmu images with no problem.
    On the last 4-5 image they had made has it.
    (Maybe they had change video drivers or somethig...)
    Thank you for your interest.

• I have problem with this image. Could not configure settings in av/a correct configuration for my channels region. I hope the team can fix this in the next picture that we launched.
    I use 1080p mit 60hz not 1080i and 1080p not have option 60hz

• HDMU_1412_E2_spark_211_git_5013_nodebug_nolcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash.zip

Hi. Thanks for posting new version E2 HDMU firmware. I have couple of question about it. What mean green and what mean red color of theese firmware names? Second question is, why my Amiko Alien 8900 stop on HDMU logo while booting? I tried last 4 firmwares, and no one works fine :( Booting never end, just repeating. Only one version works fine on my 8900 (this version "HDMU_1380_E2_spark_211_git_4961_nodebug_lcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash")....

I tried all of theese versions below, and everytime same thing :(:( (booting never stop. i just see background, and my reciver restart, and so on....):

HDMU_1393_E2_spark_210_git_4968_nodebug_lcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash
    HDMU_1394_E2_spark_211_git_4968_nodebug_nolcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash
    HDMU_1403_E2_spark_211_git_5003_nodebug_nolcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash

• Hi. Thanks for posting new version E2 HDMU firmware. I have couple of question about it. What mean green and what mean red color of theese firmware names? Second question is, why my Amiko Alien 8900 stop on HDMU logo while booting? I tried last 4 firmwares, and no one works fine :( Booting never end, just repeating. Only one version works fine on my 8900 (this version "HDMU_1380_E2_spark_211_git_4961_nodebug_lcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash")....

I tried all of theese versions below, and everytime same thing :(:( (booting never stop. i just see background, and my reciver restart, and so on....):

HDMU_1393_E2_spark_210_git_4968_nodebug_lcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash
    HDMU_1394_E2_spark_211_git_4968_nodebug_nolcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash
    HDMU_1403_E2_spark_211_git_5003_nodebug_nolcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash

it happen on my amiko too with the same problem

• how do i get the 28.2e satellite settings ive tryed uploading the sat.xml fine to var/etc like normal but its not working.

Dont know how but ive got it working:)

Ill test the image and report back:)

• For most reliable firmware is HDMU_1337_E2_spark_211_git_4875_nodebug_nolcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash... while others seem to be have bugs. That my opinion and what I've been through.

how to install this image to amiko shd 8900?
    is it same as enigma2 image?
    can I replace enigma2 with this? coz I've install enigma2...
    thanks

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!