HDMU Team Enigma2 Image For Amiko Alien (Discussion)

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,129 times. The last Post () by fyusuf1.

• Hi
    i have installed HDMU image on my alien1
    i have installe oscam 6666 and putted my oscam.server in /var/keys
    the oscam emu start and i see ecm info....
    but i have bleack screen anc no audio on my encripted channells...why?
    can anyone help me pls?

tnx

• Anybody got working dd_subt ??? DD Amir subtitle download it plugin..
    Mine make my Alien 8900 to crash and reboot by itself when I try to adjust timing..
    I also can't download online subtitle using this plugin..
    I have to download at PC then transfer to the box..

• Hi,

I would ike to know if there is a way to uninstall HDMU Media center, I would like to use EMC 4. I can install it, and use it, but the Folder button, brings me always to HMU media center, no way to overide it

If I unsinstall the plugin, I got an error pink screen at reboot and have to flash the box again

Thanks!

• There is a way to set what the folder button does as I've just done it. You need to edit the keymap.xml file in usr/local/share/enigma2/keymap.xml

Find the line that says:

<key id="KEY_ARCHIVE" mapto="bmc" flags="m" />

and change to

<key id="KEY_ARCHIVE" mapto="showMovies" flags="m" />

Then reboot. Should fix it.

• i have installed the latest hdmu firmware on my shd 8900 can get cline working through mgcamd 1.35a but not oscam even after installing the 6666 thru plugins and cant get nline to work on any oscam mgcamd etc was wondering if i need a certain plugin or edit a certain file for newcamd etc, as was hoping to have n and c lines working together if possible
    thanx

• Could you please repair the below points in the HDMU:

Teletext doesn't work
    Movie play part.. dvd format (vob) is not handled
    Avi and mkv format pause function hangs (display a hourglass and only restart helps)
    fast forward doesn't work properly
    MKV format the edges are jagged
    There's almost no content in dvdapi

• Try to remove all what's in your DVBAPI file. That works for me everytime. ;-)

greetings

Hi all, can I use CCCAM with the HDMU.
    This e2 image it looks ok "HDMU_1667_E2_SHD-8900_2" but no cccam or cccam.cfg to enter your C-Lines.
    I don't like Spark I am used to Enigma software.
    Please help if you can. Box is SHD8900 Alien Amiko.

• Hi all, can I use CCCAM with the HDMU.
    This e2 image it looks ok "HDMU_1667_E2_SHD-8900_2" but no cccam or cccam.cfg to enter your C-Lines.
    I don't like Spark I am used to Enigma software.
    Please help if you can. Box is SHD8900 Alien Amiko.

There is no CCcam in E2 for Alien boxes, just the oscam which are either already with the image or you can download
    them from the plugins section on your box.

• Ive always run HDMU images but the last few versions ive had trouble activating oscam................says its running but no channels clear.

I have to just fiddle around for ages to get it going again.......................by activating it and deactivating it etc...............

This is all by using the built in soft cam manager.................

I did find a alternative soft cam manager when i tried another image but i cant remember what it was or where i found it lol!!??

Would there be another soft cam manager ? or would this issue be some thing else?

HDMU image has always been fine but just the last few times have been iffy with the softcam working properly and its a little annoying.

Good work HDMU though, guys:)

Would it be possible to have a softcam already installed with the next image? see if that helps? So the image is ready out of the box so to speak?

Or am i unique with this issue?

Oh and one more thing are all the plug ins from the plug ins menu ok to download? IE all the skins are compatable ?cheers again

• getting pretty good
    even your media player can not be repaired?
    During hd rip checkered and often swims in the picture
    sometimes it freezes at pause ..
    Teletext buttons do not

• I have the hdmu11192
    My problem with it is that in the media player the picture is sometimes delays in case of BD rip movies.
    In case of pushing the pause often freezing and cannot restart the movie just if I restart the receiver.
    And one more thing: there is no TXT button.

• Hi all HDMU lovers, but let me disagree with You guys, I tried couple versions of this image, and become angry - if I speed a little bit with change channels on my Amiko Alien SHD 8900 always got green. For that I refuse it and switch to Open AR-P last edition, more stable. But that is only my opinion.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!