Ferguson 102e firmware upgrade problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,025 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi all.

My name is dave and this is my first post.

Must admit I am new to all this satellite stuff but willing to learn from this forum.

Anyway.

Done the latest firmware upgrade today (A102E_20121211_V1.21B4) and now cannot access the red button in the network local settings area of the TOOLS section.

Unfortunately did not save any info as to the original firmware.

• please do the honours and reread the rules which you accepted on registration.
    First post in introductions please..
    as for your query,,I´ve read somewher that this is typical when flashing another firm, lose of button mapping.
    you have not mentioned which firmware you are trying so I imagine it would be impossible for anyone to help you.
    please do the honours tehn come back to here and edit your first post stating from which firmware to which firmware you have upgraded.

• I know the answer to that one, Please do the intro as requested and i'll tell you the answer :haha:

• You download it and use winrar to un-compress it. It will then leave you the files to flash to your receiver.

Just google WinRar and you can download a trial version

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!