Interactive channels

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 599 times. The last Post () by geordiewhite.

• Hi I have the xtrend 9200 and sometimes i can watch the s*y interactive channels on a sunday to watch the redzone (american football) i tried tonight and it says service unavailable check configuration, any help appreciated.

• might be that the channel list you are using has not got all the interactive channels added, or there has been provider changes. Try looking at the channels as per scan rather than the bouquets (down button, green for satellites, and select the service option for the corresponding satellite) - try selecting each channel that has a number rather than a service name, and you may eventually find the interactive channel you want. If no luck, do a scan and repeat this process, or download the latest settings. Once you have found the interactive channel you want, you can then add this to your bouquet by pressing menu when the channel is highlighted, select add to bouquet, and put it where you want.

I think the sly sports interactive channels are numbered 1471 and onwards

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!