openbox s11 no internet connection

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,175 times. The last Post () by bigalan.

• ethernet port is dead on my openbox s11. when i put a ethernet cable into it it doesnt blink lights or anything iv tried using different ethernet cables but no. its completely dead.also did a factory reset and updated software but still no luck. could someone help me plz . thanks

• Not sure about that actually model but the Openbox X3's sometimes need the Ethernet Port configured!

Hopefully you have a Network Setting in the Menu of the S11.....have a look and if so play around with that! You may have to set it to DHCP i think it is!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• it sounds like you tried all the usele bits it looks like thesrs a falt ithere on the ethernet bord or on one of the uthere bords not had to look in one of these so not shure how the lay out is have had f3 open and that as 3 bords

boxs im good with= all ***box,s all openbox,s amiko alien 2 & SHD-8900

• hi m8 i have half a dozen dead s10 which have tuner probs but the ethenet ports are ok ,if you live in west yorkshire you can have one but you need to be a good solderer m8 regards:83:

hi mate I can solder that no probes its asad5150 don't know where he is iv not had one of these open is the Ethernet part of the main board or is it serpent like the f3.
    is it the tuners that have gon on them or is it the supply voltage to the tuner that's gon like s11 or is there just know hd chanles working whud be good to have a look as might be able to get them working

• hi mate I can solder that no probes its asad5150 don't know where he is iv not had one of these open is the Ethernet part of the main board or is it serpent like the f3.
    is it the tuners that have gon on them or is it the supply voltage to the tuner that's gon like s11 or is there just know hd chanles working whud be good to have a look as might be able to get them working

the dead boxes have supply voltage problems as i have tryed and tested a new tuner and same problem.

• hi m8 i have half a dozen dead s10 which have tuner probs but the ethenet ports are ok ,if you live in west yorkshire you can have one but you need to be a good solderer m8 regards:83:

hi mate is there eney chance to get one of these boxes off you as going do the soldering for him and tri get is box up and running

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!