Amiko Alien 2 - Tripe Tuner on Spark - DVB-T not working

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,452 times. The last Post () by sparksy01.

• I have 2 x DVB-S2 working and DVB-T that isn't.

When attempting to DVB-T tuner I am selecting the correct region for me (UK) and I am then asking the machine to perform the Auto Tuner function, however it never returns any channels at all. Now the obvious thing is to look at the terrestrial cable, but I have a freeview box (which them Amiko will replace!) which is connected to the DVB-T loop and it works perfectly...I am confused!

Any help or advice welcome - BTW, what does the option to add 5Mhz actually do?

• that's a strange one mate I only have the twin tuner ones doesn't seem like lots have the triple tuner ones I didn't go for that as had Freeview in the tv I bet thay are good

boxs im good with= all ***box,s all openbox,s amiko alien 2 & SHD-8900

• I had a similar problem with a plugin DVB-T USB Stick on my Gigablue.

Just add the data manually when you do a scan and it should find it if the issue is the same.

You can get the frequency info from here.

Code
    http://www.ukfree.tv/txlist.php

Nano

• I reported this on the Official Spark forum and their moderator confirmed that this is a bug, they are aware, they will endeavour to fix!

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!