Mgcamd and Enigma2 boot problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,106 times. The last Post () by ben361.

• hi guys
    just bought alien 2 last week and have it running sparks with one little problem. i have to manually stop and restart mgcamd for it to work ok.
    but my problem is getting e2 to load etc, tried pretty much everything lol.
    i have selected the e2 boot option in the sparks-software upgrade. run that so thats wot i have on the box now. but i cant get e2 to load? tried the method in first post but end up with fact on display then T TO with the TO flashing on off (i assume this is timed out) http://linuxsat-support.com/am…-via-usb-7.html#post88942
    all help greatfully received :-)

• You still messing with this, Did you try to reinstall your firmware?? I am using HDMU works not to bad

lol yes mate still playing. yes reinstalled firmware. will try again with hdmu.
    did u get my pm i just sent u elswhere?

• first thing
    have you updated spark before you going to flash e2.
    did you use the spark_ 1.2.51 E2 Boot Upgrade

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!