blackhole 1.7.6 by musogeek, channel list help

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,258 times. The last Post () by smokoe1.

• Hi i have installed bh1.7.6 on my vu+ duo,everything is working great and i was wondering if it was possible to change the channel list to local channels, i.e bbc1 scotland, stv etc?

• Have you installed an updated list? The backup is getting on a bit now and you could do with updating to the latest sgtflipflop list, you can do this with TSpanel. SgtFlipFlop settings are based on Border regions from what I recall. If it is just a few channels you want to move to your lists then you might as well do it direct on the receiver. Instead of pressing down and blue button to go to your bouquets, press down and green button to go to Satellites, then select 28.2e service (as apposed to provider or new) then this brings up all of the scanned channels. You can then find the regional variations of most channels by name - when the one you want is highlighted then press menu on your remote and select 'add service to bouquet' - then select the one you want to send it to.

Some channels such as Channel 4 and Channel 5 are harder to find the region as it is not in the name. You can go to websites such as kingsofsat

Code
    http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-28.2E.php

to locate the details of the region you want. Match this to the channel on the reciever. You can do this by switching to the channel, select menu, information, then service (might be slightly different on BH image) and you should then get access to the info such as service, PID, Multiplex etc.

Once you have the channels you want in the bouquets you want, then go into the bouquets by pressing down arrow and blue button - select the bouquet. Delete the regional variations you don't want - while highlighted, press menu button and remove entry. Then press menu and enable move mode, select the new additions you have just sent to the bouquets, which will be at the bottom, and they will turn red, then move them to where you want. You can come out of move mode by pressing menu and disabling move mode, or just backing out of the bouquets completely.

You could use an editor like dreamboxedit, but for a small amount of channels, the above would be easy enough.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Have you installed an updated list? The backup is getting on a bit now and you could do with updating to the latest sgtflipflop list, you can do this with TSpanel. SgtFlipFlop

for some reason anytme i go to tspanel, linuxsat-support channel list and click on sgtflipflop, or any other for that matter it freezes the box and i have to reflash and start all over again.

• In reference to the above does apes anyone no why my box freezes when Dl sgtflipflop, and on the image I'm using is there a quick way of skipping from entertainment to films or sport, thanks

• In reference to the above does apes anyone no why my box freezes when Dl sgtflipflop, and on the image I'm using is there a quick way of skipping from entertainment to films or sport, thanks

Unless you want to read up on using telnet to connect to your receiver, channel editors, ftp tools and the like, then I might suggest you try another image, as you probably need to get your hands a bit more dirty considering you are getting these issues and the image is quite old. Maybe try mckee25's VTi backup
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…-full-backup-mckee25.html

you know how to flash an image by now and assume you know how to add your nline/cline - so maybe the above is the easy option, although I still recommend you get your hands dirty. You have got this far, now maybe try reading up on things, and it all falls in to place in the end!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Unless you want to read up on using telnet to connect to your receiver, channel editors, ftp tools and the like, then I might suggest you try another image, as you probably need to get your hands a bit more dirty considering you are getting these issues and the image is quite old. Maybe try mckee25's VTi backup
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…-full-backup-mckee25.html

you know how to flash an image by now and assume you know how to add your nline/cline - so maybe the above is the easy option, although I still recommend you get your hands dirty. You have got this far, now maybe try reading up on things, and it all falls in to place in the end!

iv actually been using dbox edit to send channels to my box :) who would have thought lol, i dl the vti image yesterday but for some reason i didnt keep it so im flashing it again now as i know how to add my line etc etc, with big thanks to you guys for everything, i dotation will be made, im getting used to dbox edit also, the thing that has been tripping me is how to switch from entertainment to sports etc, thats vti image flashed now, i noticed the channels are a bit crazy, i take it i can send channels via dbox edit or will that mess the auto bouquts?

• ahhhh, now i no exactly why i flashed another image, the password to connect to the vti image is vuplus but dcc will not connect to my box using root and vuplus as password, has the password changed or username?

• http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…-duo-backup-musogeek.html

another backup to try - just install it and put your line in CCcam.cfg and should be good to go.

Thanks for that link, i installed it yesterday before you sent me the link and it works great :) im all up and running, i installed picons 2, edited my channels on dreambox edit, is there any update i have to do to get a 7 day epg? i just couldnt figure it out yesterday. thanks

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!