using CACHE-EX on unbutu server with CCcam?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 522 times. The last Post () by pappupappu31.

• hi guys, i have just been browseing my oscam webif. clicked the cache-ex but nothing seems to be happening?

is there a manual set up? only intrested because when my peers all watch sports 1 (for the footie) its my card that take the hit right?

no in a rush to set up, prob dont even need it as theres no problems. but on a quest for knowledge and learning.

• hi guys, i have just been browseing my oscam webif. clicked the cache-ex but nothing seems to be happening?

is there a manual set up? only intrested because when my peers all watch sports 1 (for the footie) its my card that take the hit right?

no in a rush to set up, prob dont even need it as theres no problems. but on a quest for knowledge and learning.

Hi buddy you need to be using oscam only to benefit from this feature although there is no need for setting up cache-ex peers as oscam can handle multiple requests form its cache store on its own. Here is an example from my logs for you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!