Crossepg on HDMU E2 Alien 2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,124 times. The last Post () by Pog22.

• Hi, anyone here get all channel epg's working for Sly UK, I only can get some channels, most of the main ones only show now and next. I've tried both open tv and xmltv. If someone here has it working fine could they please let me know what provider and settings

• I figured it, not sure if I have a faulty box or a bug. I've had problems with the usb drives, (both mechanical and pen drives) on Spark and now E2.When i full reboot with the box usb drive inserted I have problems with it, it does not mount cleanly and gives poor speeds in Spark speed test. If I remove and re-mount it while running it works fine and I get EPG as it's stored on the drive. All is fine until I do a full shutdown......

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!