Server on dm800 hd

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,753 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi I have just setup a server on my dm800 hd and have a few questions, ive got my sub working with box key and can share externally but I heard oscam-cccam setup is better than my current cccam setup any simple guides as how I can change it over smoothly?

Also at the moment I can't access cccam info from my dns I can get it via myip:16001 im pretty sure ive forwarded port 16001 correctly as I have checked and it is showing as open I can only get to my router config from my dns
    Any ideas guys?
    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

• Thanks yes I see the oscam-cccam plugin and have downloaded it but I dont know how to setup as i did with cccam I used dreambox control centre to edit the cfg file

• Official Post

Also at the moment I can't access cccam info from my dns I can get it via myip:16001 im pretty sure ive forwarded port 16001 correctly as I have checked and it is showing as open I can only get to my router config from my dns
    Any ideas guys?

It would be a good idea to change away from the default port to something a bit more random. I would also use an very secure password because there are people out there who have nothing better to do than hammer away at open ports looking for a way in..

Thanks yes I see the oscam-cccam plugin and have downloaded it but I dont know how to setup as i did with cccam I used dreambox control centre to edit the cfg file

Here are working configs for s*y uk using Oscam + CCcam 2.1.3

• Thanks for this I will get round to changing soon I have only just setup using cccam so what are the main advantages of changing and any security issues arising from changing over to oscam? Will I still be able to use cs studio with oscam?

• yes,,cs studio works with most if not all enigma images ...
    but to view oscam you simply use top browser type stb IP:8888 if you use default user: admin admin
    something else, you say in your first post that you opened port 16001 but theres no need for this..
    as you would be looking at it from within your own network.thats why you can access it through your internal ip:16001 not your dns host
    but if you want to access it from outside your network then do as Master G has suggested..
    otherwise
    close all ports except the one you want to use for sharing to your other boxes..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!