Channel List and and Plugin help needed

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 652 times. The last Post () by bacon_&_cabbage.

• I hope you can help.
    I am in a lot of trouble. I have installed the HDMU 1447 engima 2 image. I have an amiko alien2.
    I have installed the SGTFlipFlop autobouquets.

I FTP to my BOX and put in /tmp folder. Rebooted the Box. Went and installed the Autobouquets. I t said it was successful. How do I acces it after it is installed. How do I find these channels. I have done a scan and have over 900 channels.
    At the moment I Press the blue button on remote. Then press the green button to bring up satellites. Then choose Astra 28. I have to do this every time to change and search for a free-sat channel. I have no idea how to create favorites folder. I was told to download the above and install it and this would save me a lot of time. I have croos epg installed. Can find it in plugins and it downloads the the info.

How do I manually create my own favorites.

Sorry about all these questions have spent two days on this now and pulling my hair out. :ah: All I am getting is bits of information here and there in the forums. I am a total newbie to engima2. I would appreciate any detailed information you can give me on this.

Thanks for any help given or info.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!