How to free up ram on vu+duo

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,337 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Ok buddy, first of all remove any plugins that you don't use, second thing I would do if you haven't already is create a swap file.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• You have a lot of questions! How about using the search tool at the top right hand...

Anyway if you are worried about memory you might want create a swap file, which will be utilised if your physical memory gets full to free up some RAM.

This can be done from the setup menu which differs from image to image - but if you have TSpanel installed you can do it from TSpanel Tools-2 - swap manager.

If you have any plugins installed you don't need, then remove them, and a daily reboot can also help.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I am a newbi. The only way to learn is to ask. But thank you anyway.

No problem at all matey that is what we are here for, just that a lot of your questions have already been asked by others, and the answers are already here on the forum, so although we have no problems answering questions, it can help you a lot if you have a look through the forum first, and the search tool is a really good way to startbeer10

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!