E2 won't boot, shuts down immediately

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 508 times. The last Post () by ben361.

• I was using the Enigmanoid app on my phone and clicked screenshot, now my box won't boot to E2 at all. It goes throught he motions of booting but shutsdown instantly. I can boot the box to Spark alright and can FTP from in there. Where is the log file? Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

• and flash the e2 image again?
    have you try this.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Yes
    when you flash the e2 image again you will lose your settings.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!