icecrypt s3500hdcci

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,061 times. The last Post () by g0une.

• hi there merry xmas all , i was out today and poped into our local maplins store and saw that they have icecrypt s3500hdcci sat recivers on sale they have the linux logo on them i was wondering if there is any support for them regards firmware ect? there £150 not the cheapest hd reciver yet i surpose if i was to brick it it could allways go back lol?

• there is support and firmware about i got the s3000 as a cheap box when i loaded firmware got freeserve for 13e and 19e some channels do breakup. so i guess the s3500 will allso get free sever with latest firmware.

• there is support and firmware about i got the s3000 as a cheap box when i loaded firmware got freeserve for 13e and 19e some channels do breakup. so i guess the s3500 will allso get free sever with latest firmware.

There is NO SUCH THING AS A FREESERVER !!!
    MAYBE ASK THE OWNER OF THE SERVER FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING IT !!!!

Please do not post anything on this site regarding such comments as "freeservers" !!!!

• Plenty of help on this and other sites regarding firmware, patches etc. I have mine set up to run ***way light software on the box and enigma2 on usb stick. Very good box

• hi can anyone help me i have a icecrypt s3500hdcci which freeze turn it off from plug because its the only way after freeze,plug it back in 5secs it freeze
    cant do anything usb or anyother devices any help would be appreciated thanks

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!