Script to update SoftCam.Key AutoRoll.Key constant.cw

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 26,008 times. The last Post () by rochy64.

• Official Post

CCcam.providers
    Script to update the following for CCcam:
    SoftCam.Key
    AutoRoll.Key
    constant.cw

CCcam.providers
    CCcam.channelinfo

Upload autoupdate.sh to /usr/script
    chmod 755 autoupdate.sh
    To run script from receiver, look for the script menu in your image then select autoupdate.sh and execute.

To run from Telnet:

cd /usr/script
    autoupdate.sh
    CCcam.providers
    Script to update the following for CCcam:
    SoftCam.Key
    AutoRoll.Key
    constant.cw

CCcam.providers
    CCcam.channelinfo

Upload autoupdate.sh to /usr/script
    chmod 755 autoupdate.sh
    To run script from receiver, look for the script menu in your image then select autoupdate.sh and execute.

To run from Telnet:

cd /usr/script
    autoupdate.sh

• is there anyone to make this scipt run every day automatically?

ps its been a long time but doesn't the autoroll files need all the rom bin files ? do they need adding the once?

• I have proved someone of the keys and believe that they do not work. I have the Astra 19.2 and the Hotbird.
    Also I have activated in the cccam.cfg 3 fields
    Is this possible?

• Hello i added This script in debian like that nano /emu/script/channelinfo.sh and then chmod 755, but can not see new channel info in var/etc?? Any idea folks?

• Hello, I am facing problem to install SoftCam.Key,AutoRoll.Key & constant.cw on solo2 can i use three of them or i have to select one of them after installation where i get key editor detail of receiver given below please help me.
    Brand: Vu+
    Model: Solo²
    Chipset: 7356
    System OE: OE-Alliance 3.0
    Distro: openvix
    Firmware version: Hades.008
    Driver date: 20150511
    Kernel version: 3.13.5
    Gui version: 2015-05-18

• Hi all,

This is exactly what I was looking for, I think..

Currently, I have been manually editing the CCCAM.cfg file located in /etc/CCCam.cfg with C-lines.

I had a look at the script and see that it updates other files e.g. .key .cw etc.

Is this going to replace the process of manually updating the CCCAM.cfg with C-lines ?

Apologies if this is a basic question but if someone could explain or point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Is this going to replace the process of manually updating the CCCAM.cfg with C-lines ?

how do you get your Clines buddy??
    Of course they cannot autoupdate..
    Only you decide which lines you want in your box, only you should have access to your box buddy!!

• no you have to get your own c-lines

and put them in CCCAM.cfg yourself

Is this the only way? I find I am updating the C-lines at least once a day. Do people have to update them as regular as this?

how do you get your Clines buddy??
    Of course they cannot autoupdate..
    Only you decide which lines you want in your box, only you should have access to your box buddy!!

I am just searching online for C-lines and find they stop working after a day at most.

I am just searching online for C-lines and find they stop working after a day at most.

The reason for this is probably that they are test lines or lines which have been stolen from unsuspecting parties who have copped on to to it.
    Consider getting a genuine subscription, then you can create your own lines which shouldn't ever need updating.

This thread may explain it better
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=90

• ok, I had a read of that thread.

When you say a genuine subscription, do you mean from the likes of Sky etc or a premium CCCAM seller ?

Thanks

• There is no such thing as a genuine subscription from a payserver bud..... To cardshare you need a legit sub, you share this and in turn receive shares from other peoples cards to give you access to other providers, rather than having to subscribe to them all.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!