BH 1.7.9 tuner server green screens

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 728 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I wonder if anyone else has had any issues setting up tuner server on BH 1.7.9 ??
    Every time I try to build one I get greenscreen.
    the messages vary with different problem each time..
    from cooltvguide to drivers to mytube.
    I have tried by enabling all plugins and leaving everything to default.

• Just tried it there on the Ultimo bud,worked no problem,all I have disabled in the BH Speed up menu is HBBTV/Vuplusevent/3g Modem manager & Remote control code.

Not sure whether anything apart from HBBTV would make a difference,but up to 1.7.9 without being able to disable that feature I would have had from time to time green screens just in general use of the image,since the BH speed up has been added and I have been able to disable it I have had no problems whatsoever.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thanx Inspiral and Mckee25,,
    memory is running fine with space for more.
    but I have already tried all possibilities, leaving everything by default and also removing unnecessary plugins.
    I have tried with just the bare image without adding any third party plugins/addons.
    In fact I have tried all that comes to mind..

This is the first image this has occurred as all previous images had no issues and worked a treat..
    So before I put it down to an image bug I am asking if anyone else has tried and come across similar issues??

• master G

Added the Label Tuner Configuration
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “BH 1.7.9 tuner server greenscreens” to “BH 1.7.9 tuner server green screens”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!