Smargo going off when Sly Card plugged in

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 365 times. The last Post () by fulgas.

• Hi All,

I have been going through hell with my server for a week now. Constant severe freezing which I have just learnt being going on with most Sly card.

My main concerns are:

1 ) I Upgrade my Server to Ubuntu 12.04, thinking of reducing/ stopping the freeze. It did great for almost a day and now my smargo is not recognizing my Sly card. I put the card into the Sly Box since 3 days now and It is working fine. I tried it again in my server this morning and no Joy. However when I put in my old DM500s and It works. I after getting a brand new -not fake- smargo and still does not work. Can somebody help me fix this?

2 ) Also I would need a DM configuration to keep my Peers up for the X mas

Thanks in advance

• Thank you Master G for your quick reply... I need to stay back late to get this running

Happy Xmas

Cheers

Fulgas

Without knowing which EMU you use on the ubuntu and seeing the configs/logs its hard for us to help find a solution buddy..

You will find plenty of dm500 images configured for UK card in this section HERE - DM500 & Clone Images

• Hi master G.

Hope you had a nice Xmas and now waiting to close the year soon.

1 ) - Re. DM500

I used Gemini 4.7 No time bomb by Hurteam. I added CCcam 2.1.3 and working fine but only for the internal share. Now I needed to go external. I portforwarded my NEW router Cisco WRTP54G , after setting up Inadyn (in var/scripts/ ...) Still the port does not open. The modem I use is Cisco EPC3925. Maybe not allowing portforwarding. I also tried the DMZ option on the router and It does not work. However on the webinfo I have everything fine showing card details, entitlement, etc....

I searched and found the link below.
    Update Clients known to NOT work with DynDNS.com - Dyn Community Forum

2 ) re - My PC CCcam 2.1.3 Ubuntu 10.04 Server
    Still smargo cannot read my card. Bought new smartreader+ and tried and the same issue. I did run dmesg...Boh card are V1.5 which seems more or less up-to-date. This server was running for more than 5 months before the pblm started. My CCcam is set as follows:

SERVER LISTEN PORT : xxxx
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :xxxxxxxxx
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :xxxxxxxxx
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :xxxxxxxxxx
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :xxxxxxxxx
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :xxxxxxxxxx
    OSD PASSWORD :xxxxxxxxx
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF :no
    DISABLE EMM : no
    EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
    MINI OSD : yes
    #BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    BOXKEY: /dev/ttyUSB0 xx xx xx xx
    BOXKEY: /dev/ttyUSB1 xx xx xx xx
    BOXKEY: /dev/ttyUSB2 xx xx xx xx
    BOXKEY: /dev/ttyUSB3 xx xx xx xx
    PIN : /dev/ttyUSB0 xxxx
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/keys/CCcam.prio
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    LOADBALANCE : /dev/ttyUSB0 /dev/ttyUSB1
    SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB0 smartreader+
    SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB1 smartreader+
    SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB2 smartreader+
    SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB3 smartreader+
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/ttyUSB0 5800000
    MINIMUM CLIENT VERSION : 2.0.1
    EMM THREADS : 4
    MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
    #LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Fulgas

Without knowing which EMU you use on the ubuntu and seeing the configs/logs its hard for us to help find a solution buddy..

You will find plenty of dm500 images configured for UK card in this section HERE - DM500 & Clone Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!