Setting up a new Openbox S10

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,258 times. The last Post () by tvlover.

• I am brand new to this Openbox S10. Just received it and it has Asian satellites loaded in it. After hours of trying figure it out , I need t ask for help. Oh yeah, box came with no instructions.

What I need is a list of American Satellites and also How do I use the USB port to load files?

I feel stupid asking this with 20 years of testing but this is something I have not run across before. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/images/smilies/surrender.gif

• Hi again. I have it all figured out except where I find the file for American satellites. I downloaded your latest firmware and it gives me 1 UK sat only. Is there firmware available for the American satellites that I have not found?

Help , please...tvl

• if you are in the redding ( ca) area ,then set it up using dishpointer and scan the more popular sats ..
    This way you at least can view fta to start,,
    as a far as firmware for the states,,
    there have been a few users looking for firmware but I dont think any of them had any luck,,
    sorry
    THIS might help you if you have a motor

• I am brand new to this Openbox S10. Just received it and it has Asian satellites loaded in it. After hours of trying figure it out , I need t ask for help. Oh yeah, box came with no instructions.

What I need is a list of American Satellites and also How do I use the USB port to load files?

I feel stupid asking this with 20 years of testing but this is something I have not run across before. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/images/smilies/surrender.gif

Be careful if it is a clone !!!
    Try this firmware:

• I spoofed sats and got one channel on 101° but attempted to load a file I found and fried my stb...so loking for a new one now, I also had problem loading the coordinates...not enough slots for three digits...oh well. Thanks much....tvl

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!