Help with channel listings!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 708 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi, I have set up my VU+ Solo box witht he latest BlackHole but I can't see hardly any of the programs on the channels.. the EPG i think it is? been told to download any addons but still no luck, I can see what's on once I click the channel and then go off but I can't see what's on before I click it.

Thanks, Merry Christmas!

• sounds to me like you are just getting now and next and need to get the CrossEPG plugin - download this from the BH plugin downloads, and then you need to set it up - you should set it to save on usb or hdd rather than internal flash, you can set it to download rytec updates, or opentv 28.2e updates

you could always download the backup images for the solo here

Vu+ Solo Backup Images

several have been done by our resident Ten Below - that will have some of the stuff already installed.

BlackHole has its own UK epg service built in, but I found CrossEPG to give better coverage.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I installed CrossEPG already I think, not sure if it's set up though..

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!