openbox x3 hd - showing signal intensity 44% / quality 10% - no signal ??

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,692 times. The last Post () by tomatoman.

• as title, the new openbox x3 is showing showing signal intensity 44% / quality 10% ??
    if i change the transponder left and right a few times it will jump to normal 88% / 77%, but it never saves it, and changes back to 44% / 10%
    comes up no signal on screen

any ideas ?

• may be have a look at your f connectors always wort checking failing that could be worth trying a different firmware just to see if its a firmware problem and if that's not the case i would look at your cabling and dish to check there is no breaks in the cable and that your dish is aligned correctly

• as title, the new openbox x3 is showing showing signal intensity 44% / quality 10% ??
    if i change the transponder left and right a few times it will jump to normal 88% / 77%, but it never saves it, and changes back to 44% / 10%
    comes up no signal on screen

any ideas ?

The tuners m8 on openboxs are not the greatest?
    So I would tweek your dish to get the best signals possible & then see how it is??

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Most S9,S10,S11 REPAIRS THIS WILL FIX THE NO SIGNAL PROBLEM 99% OF THE TIME. ON ALL THESE BOXS.!!

NOW TO FIND OUT FIRST IF ANY OF THESE FAULTS ARE ON YOUR BOX,!!

1.WORKING UNTIL WARM,
    2.WORKS ON HORIZONTAL POLL OF DISH BUT NOT VERTICAL OR VERY FEW CHANNELS WORK ON V-POLL.
    3.NO SIGNAL FULL STOP ONCE WARMED UP..!

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE 3 THEN THIS IS THE FAULT..

S9,S10,S11 LOOK AROUND THE TUNER, THERE WILL BE A THERMISTOR WHICH FAILS IN ALL THESE BOXS ITS LOCATED AROUND THE SHARP TUNER,

YELLOW & ROUND WITH 2 LEGS NORMALLY MARKED ON THE BOARD AS (F1) ANOTHER WORDS A FUSE,! BUT ITS NOT ITS MORE OF A TEMP FUSE,!
    THIS FAILS AND BREAKS DOWN,, YOU CAN EITHER BRIDGE A PIECE OF WIRE FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER OF F1 OR REPLACE WITH A NEW
    THERMISTOR.!!!

i had the problem with my box to for months, after a bit it used to come up with no signal.
    now its working good. i just used a piece of wire and looped the f1 thermistor and it works 100%.linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/13853/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!