Help for starting my csp

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,013 times. The last Post () by franck1970.

• Hi everybody,
    Thank's for your help all the time I have now one probleme when i want to open
    my CSP by putty I get like this in my putty :

Code
    /usr/local/csp# ./cardproxy.sh start

I try many times but the same, I need your help please.

Thank's in advance

• it seems you have copied config from somewhere which dont always work try make your own when ever you can but here are few things first you have two profiles same id:

copy the above config and save then work from there

• Unfortunately this is always how it goes, copy something you found on the www and not understanding it or what it does, then come on a forum and ask for help with the most obvious problems when it won't work.
    There is an almost complete tutorial included with CSP and it's quite an interesting read as well but most guys I've seen setting it up over the last year don't even bother to read it before trying to setup.
    Sorry for the little rant but if a person can't spot a simple config error then CSP is not for them !

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!