AD Sports on 26E Badr6 any one in the uk picking this bird up?

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,132 times. The last Post () by chudofbroady.

• I can pick up the satellite but not those channels I live North west Wales using a channel master 1.2mtr dish.

regards

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• You looking at a 2.4 m dish min in the south for reliable reception and where you based in Wigan more likely to be 4-5 m if your looking for the football your better off going down the iptv route and i thing there maybe a way of buying a box connected to the internet for the whole package but your have to google that.

The offical recevier for this package has a terrible installed and your need to spend a small fortune in the range on 2 to 4 K on equipment to get reliable reception for this dependant on your location

• Your quite close to me then im in wigan area, was it set up using a meter what sort of signal you getting?

Like i said above i get the sat with lots of Arbic channels but i do not get those sport channels as the are very weak in the UK as andy ray mentioned.

Regards

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• There are a few routes to getting this package in the UK via non sat methods.

There are a few websites/iptv boxes around offering subscriptions and there is also the method of masking your ip and taking out a computer sub to the package. Personally I'd be very weary of buying a big dish to try to get this package.

:shamon:

• Yes ive just found one for £495 a year i wont post the link until i know its ok to do so.

• HI is no way you can have that satellite we can't get badr 6 in the uk you need to get 2.4 dish and pointet the nile sat and you be able to watch abou dabai sport

• really i used to get it on a 1.8 channel master dependant on the weather on my duo but your need a 2.4 for a legit receiver

HI is no way you can have that satellite we can't get badr 6 in the uk you need to get 2.4 dish and pointet the nile sat and you be able to watch abou dabai sport

• Yes it was i watched ad sports fta coverage of the London Olympics i was able to get all of the channels of 26e apart from 4 if i remember correctly

Was that defiantly Badr6, or one of the co located sats maybe even carrying one of the Badr6 channels before it moved to Badr6.

• I'm an installer by trade, and I was in eurosat getting stock whilst an installer was getting a 1.2m dish out of curiosity asked what he needed a 1.2 for and he said badr6 I was under the impression it wasn't do able before hand but him buying one made me think again. With them offering 6 games its ideal for pub installs and with a few enquires in thought I'd offer ad sports. Ip tv isn't really an option with pubs as it requires the messing about changing the ip pausing it and changing it back. Needs be simple works every time, sat is ideal but 1.8 and 2.4m dish will put most pubs off

• i have been playing (Thanks to Andy-Ray) with channel master 1.8M dish today ! No joy with AD sports hd -
    Just about everything else but not the HD irdetto2 sport channels ¬ Admittedly this is the 1st attempt.I will try tweaks throughout the week to see if i can get it ! _ There are many arabic channels available from that bird with an 80cm dish however as stated not the good ones we all want ! :rikjaard2: ¬

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Your have many ideas of fun with that bad boy even when its perfectly aligned your only get a maximum of 40% on the adsports and jsc channels and it needs to be fairly clear to even get that

i have been playing (Thanks to Andy-Ray) with channel master 1.8M dish today ! No joy with AD sports hd -
    Just about everything else but not the HD irdetto2 sport channels ¬ Admittedly this is the 1st attempt.I will try tweaks throughout the week to see if i can get it ! _ There are many arabic channels available from that bird with an 80cm dish however as stated not the good ones we all want ! :rikjaard2: ¬

• We're abouts are you rikjaard?

Dorset / Devon border facing the sea ¬

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• compiled here are peoples reports of signals received and dish size used ! note the 60cm dis in north africa - lol - 310cm in central france and a 140cm in south UK . i previously used a 1.5m and that had similar results . However i aint finished YET - if i get it screen shots will be posted !

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!