openbox x3 now not working after testing another box

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 806 times. The last Post () by snapplejacks.

• Hi,
    My openbox x3 was working well.
    My brother asked me to get a testline for another openbox x3. so i disconnected my own box and had a play with his, i couldn't get it to work. i have an n-line for test (in newcamd.list for mgcamd)

so i decided to get the darts on and connect my own box back up but now it does not work ! it just shows fta channels ! ie i'm now missing the darts :(

any suggestions ?

much appreciated in advance

• C Line is present? and Active?

Internet Access Ok?

Try setting DHCP to on i think it is in the Network settings

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• C Line is present? and Active? I've never had a cline on my box, i've an nline in the mgcamd, newcamd.list

Internet Access Ok? all fine and can also connect to box using my lan network tool

Try setting DHCP to on i think it is in the Network settings

it's at ON

• just came back on, i turned off the whole lot
    then switched on router and homeplug
    then after all lights on there, waited 5 mins and then turned on openbox and homplug

all good now for some strange reason, tried resets about 5 times but didnt wait the 5 mins previously, this time its worked strangely !!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!