I'm interested in using Airplay feature on Vu+ SOLO2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,646 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hi Lawxlb,

TBH i havent played about with this feature due to the Festivities lol!

All i will say is that out of the 3 Images! VTi Image Airplay seemed to work the best - On booting up it would tell you that its active and ready!
    Vix done the same but all of a sudden crashed and the continued to crash system everytime it loaded (airplay) was logged on green screen so can only assume it had something to do with that?

Best thing to do is make a backup of your image and give it a go....if you need a hand just shout! Failing that i will have a play with it and report back!

Ps.....Please pass by Introductions and Introduce yourself to the Forum buddy!

Introductions

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Thanks Buddy. I haven't actually got my Solo2 yet, but will get 1 in new year. Just deciding on best image to use. Deciding between BH or Vix. Like you say, I'll make a backup and have a play around with a few different ones..

I'll drop into Intros and say hi too!

• Hopefully by time you get it any issues will be ironed out with the Images as its not long hit the shelves lol

Vti is worth a look also buddy.....i hadn't touched it before and was really surprised!

Either/Or the Backup images will be kept up to date with any Image Version changes so when you get it give us a shout and we will
    let you know any developments!

Cheers!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!