rsa+boxkey???

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,740 times. The last Post () by julmatang.

• hi all

need the rsa+boxkey for this card 1810 espagna.. for oscam or CCcam to read any one can help pleas

thanks

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• thanks cazuela for replayig i got a valid subscription. want to know if with CCcam or oscam do i need rsa+boxkey to open channel???

thanks

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• You will need boxkey and rsa or at the very least the cam_n for pairing, oscam is the best option.
    Does your receiver use DT08 or secondary key pairing ?

• can i have a oscam configuration for that card??

thanks

• i need the boxkey and rsa as i haven't the box..any one can give me a working boxkey and rsa ????

thanks

• you need the box to be able to extract the neccessary dump files..
    so I´m afraid if you do not have the box in your possession ,
    then you obviously cannot extract the dump files,
    even if you knew how to...

• i need the boxkey and rsa as i haven't the box..any one can give me a working boxkey and rsa ????

You need to do some reading I think, a boxkey from another box Can't work
    Every box has it's own unique boxkey so you are out of luck if you don't have the "paired" box for the card you have !!!

• Hello!

I wanted to welcome you because you are so helpful.
    I have a problem with Conax card for Albanian channels, but I do not know is how expensive your medication.
    If you help me I would be very grateful.

Mfg

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!