cross epg problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 820 times. The last Post () by Nicosat.

• Need a bit of help with cross epg using nebula image E2 ON AMIKO SHD 8900 in my set up menu have followed instructions to download using opentv all seems to work then when I press epg on remote only get now and up and coming nothing else no 7 day guide why

Thanks

• I dont have an amiko to tinker with ..
    so I am going by general rules for e2 images...
    when you setup crossepg ¿where did you "map"/save it to ?? a usb stick , hdd, or internal flash???
    Check again at the crossepg setup and at the top it will say wherever it will be mapped/saved to ..
    It´s not a good idea to map/save it to internal flash,, I always save mine to an external usb so in crossepg it looks like this : media/usb
    once the epg has been downloaded and saved then a full reboot and then open cootvguide and you should see the full epg..

• Hi thanks done what you suggested started to download save channels and summeries clicked back button and exit pop up on screen saying service not available check tuner config

• cazuela has hit the nail on the head in that a Full reboot is needed, what is not apparent is that when you
    configure crossepg to reboot after download it is only a GUI reboot, anyone know how to make crossepg do a Full reboot

Golden Media 990
    Nebula E2 Image
    Flash Drive

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!