ipad 2 out March 2nd

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 900 times. The last Post () by DaiC1.

• iPad 2 to be Announced on March 2nd?
    Apple will announce iPad 2 tablet at a special media event on March 2nd,* The Wall Street Journal reports.According to the report, Apple will hold the event in San Francisco to announce its next-generation of the iPad.

According to several sources close to the situation, the Wednesday date in a little more than a week is firm and will take place in San Francisco, the scene of many such Apple events.

iPad 2 is expected to be thinner, with improved display, front-facing camera, Facetime video chat support, Qualcomm?s multimode chips, and and could even support both GSM and CDMA.

It is unclear whether or not Apple CEO Steve Jobs will appear on stage to unveil the iPad 2. If the WSJ report is accurate, the press should be receiving invitations soon!

Anyone wand to buy a iPad 1 its so last year ;-(

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• Was expected them soon, was hoping the ipad1 will come down in price. I won't be getting my sleeping bag out, but do think they are cool.

Rich

I should have gone for stamp collecting, it would have been cheaper....

• Seems to be apple has stopped renewing stocks of iPad 1 so I don't think the price will come down a lot. You might be lucky once 2 is released.

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!