Vti Images

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 746 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I decided to try the new version of vti version 5.0 tonight has anybody noticed how incredibly slow and laggy it is, i must admit its been some time since ive used vti images but in my personal experience they all seem to have the same issue ie very slow boot up and being laggy in normal use.

I must have tried nearly all of the images available for the duo but vti images all seem to perform very badly compared to vix,openpli and blackhole images has anybody else encountered this

• just trying hte latest vti 5 image on the UNO ,, same ,its very slow + laggy ,,but there is a possible ¿ fix ?
    go to menu -vti panel - system tools - vti zero and remove whatever you don´t use/need ,,full reboot is needed after..
    you can easily restore these the same way ...

• Cheers for the reply i actually went back to vix 3.0 as i could not bear vti anymore i have the exact same plugins on vix as i did on vti and the difference is like night and day i think i will stay away from now on.

• I´m merely trying it out for educational purposes !!!
    there is a slight difference by zeroing out what is not needed/used..but not enough to justify it..
    I haven´t used vix for a long time ....

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!