[WTA] is VU+ Solo 2 able to scan Physical Layer Signaling + ISI Signal - Transponder - Channel

• Dear all, i'm new to Vu+ STB and i need your guide.... Previously using DM800 and currently on DM800SE.

I'm planning to get my self a new Solo2, but i need to check with you guys, is Solo2 support (able to scan signal) from transponder which are using Physical Layer Signaling + Input Stream Identifier system ? I'm did tried to scan it with my current STB (Dreambox) and some others STB like Openbox,sk-ybox...etc all are not able to scan (get) those signal/channel which are using Physical Layer Signaling + Input Stream Identifier system..... the only 'know' STB which are able to do it at the moment is the latest 'Chinese Clone DM800SE SR4'..... I'm wondering is any member here try it with Solo2 ? mind to share what's the outcome ? thanks in advance.

• master G

Added the Label DVB-S2 Tuner
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “[WTA] is Solo2 able to scan Physical Layer Signaling + ISI Signal/Transponder/Chanel” to “[WTA] is VU+ Solo 2 able to scan Physical Layer Signaling + ISI Signal - Transponder - Channel”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!