DCC not connecting

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,688 times. The last Post () by rami.

• Dcc not connecting to uno. Enters first ip address and host name ok. Enters second ip address ok but does not enter host name which means FTP does not connect. Any ideas please.

• hello,sorry do not unthethud , dcc not have nothing to do with host , wats you want to do exactly

• I need ftp to connect , so that i can enter clines on uno.The same thing happens with filezilla. Will not connect. I will have to load lines on uno with usb stick

• ok open dcc and make him search the ip vu uno with image you have and with passwd you have ,go to menu vu uno ,setup, network, and check if your vu is connected

• Good man. Even though both lans were ticked off ftp was not connecting. I clicked yellow button to set and ftp connected. Just telnet not connecting . It says vuuno login : root and password is left empty. It then says login incorrect vuuno login. When i checked the login entered in uno it does say vuono, whick is puzzling.

• Deciided to install new image as connection kept going off. The image i originally installed was someone elses back up and his settings must have been causing some conflict. I installed bh 1.7.9 and all ok now. I installed vucc and filezilla, all are connecting. Now i have to find out how to load ts panel to find cccam and cfg file .How to load lines.

• do you have teamvieuwers install in your computer,can be solted in 5 minutes

• FTP latest TS panal ipk to your /tmp folder and follow installation instruction through VU+ menu ¬ i use vix - = menu ,setup ,vix ,install local extension - ok/green button.
    You can get everything you need there Thanks to the hard work by TS panel Admin.(Ten Below)

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!