Vix 3 and live football plugin 4.2 4.3

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,216 times. The last Post () by the4given1.

• I cant seem to get live football installed with the current season (2012-2013) only last years,
    I have tried older versions ,then updating ,and also re flashed the image and started from scratch .
    does anyone know if its a compatibility issue with the vix image or is it the same on other images.

I really would like to get this working I miss it

Any ideas please ?

• Hello bud,

Have you got TS panel installed on your image,this makes it very easy for you to install addons/plugins that are compatible with the Vix image.

I have attached it for you,install this onto your duo and then go to the addons section,in here you will find different servers with plugin sections that will have the Live Football addon.

Any probs let us know.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for the reply mckee25 ,I do have ts panel installed ,I also have the live football installed but cant change the season from 2011-2012 to 2012-2013 ?

it was running great with the correct season up to Thursday but since then no matter how I install it it is stuck with last years season

on your live football in settings have you the option to change seasons and go up to and select 2012-2013 because I cant .

Its really frustrating me

I uninstalled ts panel and tried again with your ipk and get the same

• Have you tried updating the "Data" ??? When you open Live Football if you look at the bottom right hand corner you will see a icon for "About & Update" in here you have the option to update the addon or Data if a update is available,i see now that Data update 1.4 is available,press the green button for this to start.

Let us know how you get on with that bud.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi Yes tried that several times ,
    Tried installing 4.2 and just updating data.
    Tried installing 4.2 and updating program and data.
    And tried installing 4.3
    All end up with everything installed and working, except the season will not change to this years it will not give me the 2012-2013 choice in settings selection so I can only view last years league tables last years results etc

• Just double checked my own there and it is exactly the same as yours. Perhaps we need to wait for the author to update the plugin with a new version or another data update before the 2012-2013 stats will be available,considering it is only the 5th of January I think we should give him a chance on this one,lol

beer10

fI7WHhv.png

• Just slightly off the subject but can anybody get the live feeds working on this plug in?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

• Just slightly off the subject but can anybody get the live feeds working on this plug in?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

The live feeds are working in as such that they give information as to where they are .they have never acted as a selection menu to access them ,not ever while I have been using this plugin anyway.

• Just double checked my own there and it is exactly the same as yours. Perhaps we need to wait for the author to update the plugin with a new version or another data update before the 2012-2013 stats will be available,considering it is only the 5th of January I think we should give him a chance on this one,lol

beer10

Glad its not just me .I have spent ages trying to sort it ....Lol .Just seems funny that it was fine with the 2012-2013 season since September 2012 right up to last Thursday .

• Ok, just had another go at it! In settings if you goto season and keep pressing the left arrow button on remote you will see the 2012-2013 even 2014! available.

fI7WHhv.png

• Ok, just had another go at it! In settings if you goto season and keep pressing the left arrow button on remote you will see the 2012-2013 even 2014! available.

Thats my problem .....I can only scroll back from 2011-2012 and can select any of the previous seasons ,no matter how many times i press the forward arrow it will not scroll forward past that season .

• Ahhhh just re read your post the left arrow button ,dooohhhhh I have been pressing the right arrow .Yes you are right if you go backwards in seasons it goes to 2013 and lets me select that .
    only problem now is it crashes when I try it .
    so going to re load the image again and set it all up from scratch

Thanks for your time much appreciated

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!