Freezing Screen

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 750 times. The last Post () by scorpus.

• Hi Everyone ive just started having a little trouble with my tv picture freezing for a few seconds its happening more and more lately my fta channels are fine so was thinking is it my internet connection or the server in receiving my channels from,any help would be most appreciated.

• Is it a Payserver you are connected to or a friends/acquaintances server?

Which package are you having the issue with. Is it the one provided by Uncle Rupert :ops:

If it is you know they are playing with the encryption don't you? Something is a foot.

I'm just waiting for the barrage of, I can't get Sly anymore questions, when all the payservers go off :snicker:

• I think you may need to have a word in his shell them mate. I would also check that your broadband has no issue on it as well as that can be a killer for CS if you have a slow Broadband service.

Use speedtest.net to find out if you are still getting the speed you have subscribed to.

You also haven't mentioned which package you are having issues with although i think i can guess.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!