Oscam ubuntu server freezing

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,214 times. The last Post () by franck1970.

• Hi everybody,
    I'm new with oscam with ubuntu 10.4 but since i install it is have a lot of freezing
    more with french channels takes time to open and keep freezing.

I need your help,
    Thank's in advance

• Hi everybody,
    I'm new with oscam with ubuntu 10.4 but since i install it is have a lot of freezing
    more with french channels takes time to open and keep freezing.

I need your help,
    Thank's in advance

The cause is probably in config files and the reason is usually given in the log file. If you want help you will need to share those files with us but please do not share sensitive information. Read the sticky about minimal information to post at top of this section and you will get lots of help here

• so when you mean things are freezing are you talking about peers or your local receiver? If depending on how you have things set up, if you have gone from a receiver based server to PC server you may have lost a hop, which could be what is going on. Not enough info to go on though, you need to post your configs - read the rules first so you know what you should leave out.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi, is both with my local receiver and peers because i have pc server on ubuntu 10.04
    if u want i will post my configuration.
    thank's for your help

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!