Flash memory

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 621 times. The last Post () by Secure.

• Hi Guys,

I have flashed my vuplusduo with tha latest vti image with no problems, then i decided to install an internal hardrive as it was comming up that i had 0Mb of internal memory when i tried to install any type of extra plugin.

I still seem to get this displaying on my machine even after hardrive installation!!

If say i go back to the previous version of the image or try another image, now that the hardrive is installed!

Will this cure my problem?

and install my image on the new internal hardrive?and free up my machine memory?

and should i partition my drive or not, or will it realy matter? I am hoping to record filims and install extra plugins onto this drive and maybe add movies if possible.

Thanks!!!! For any Help.

• Can you access HDD form box?

Have you intialised HDD in image?

Shouldnt need to change image....i dont think box is reading HDD

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hi guys, It is the internal memory that is coming up a 0mb with vti image not the hardrive as i have no problems with that.

I have now tried vix 3.0 and my internal memory is now reduced and looks in better shape, but i cant for the life of me get my cccam to work properly with vix as it just sticks on bootup, So i might have to try vti again but delete some plugins on it,shame as i realy like vix now:-(( starting to think mb i have a clone?

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!