Please don't shout at me, but.....

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 887 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I have had my VU+sols2 for a couple of days now,up-grading from a Spiderbox, and I have 2 payserver lines with a few weeks to run and I wonder if there was a easy way to load them and get me up and running, whilst I read up on what I should be doing. :beat_brick:

• easy to do it copy and paste the two C line from CCcam config where you got it now

then paste the line on the box you want..if is that what you mean!!

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Your a VIP and your using a Payserver :oh: Rule 13!!!

Why do you think that CS is coming to an end???? Its because the providers are losing thousands everyday because of Payservers. They werent that bothered when it was just the hobbyists as they at least purchased a viewing card and it was only relatively small numbers of people.

Its because of people like yourself who rather than learning how to set up their own server and buying a card that they could share back, would rather decide to throw away their money to a payserver and in the process cut down the life expectancy of CS.

Its because of Payservers that the original developers of gBox stopped development. That was a fantastic emu, who knows what it may have become if development by the original team had continued.

We have already lost Digitalb this year, and i would say Sly UK is going to be next, and why do you think they are doing. Because of Payservers and the people that use them.

Nuff Said!

• whilst I read up on what I should be doing. :beat_brick:

Get yourself a "Local" card ! Subscription based or one off payment ! \then you can become part of a "syndicate" so to speak and add your card to a pool of other cards that fellow enthusiasts have chosen to share ! It is said a good group of no more than 15 peers can cover most of what's available via sat ¬ mind the pun !
    NOBODY SHOUTED DID THEY ¬ :rikjaard1:

be sure to do the right thing and get localised - asap _
    parasites do not kill there hosts -
    payserver customers do !

have Fun -

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Sorry i did. I have a real problem with payservers and the people that use them.

Nano

• You at least now Know that you can do it the right way ¬ Buy a subscription and you will get all the support you need !
    beer10

Its okay carrier i deleted the post you hit twice !
    Carrier are you 63 years old ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Not a problem Carrier.

I have all the time in the world for those who do it fairly the way it should be :haha:

Any help needed, just ask.

Nano

• Just want to point out that we do not condone any form of cardsharing. What I will say is that paying someone to connect to their cardsharing server is something that is worryingly becoming the usual way to receive channels that you should be paying the provider for. They will not put up with it for much longer, and some providers as already pointed out, have countermeasured this already. Also, the increase of people who are sharing one sub card with a dozen or so family and friends is something else that the providers will be getting concerned about. They are protecting their interests, and you can hardly blame them.

Cardsharing by enthusiasts with dishes capable of receiving multiple satellites (motorised etc) is more of a practical issue. Enthusiasts are limited financially and physically to have all the cards to unlock all the channels across all of the satellites they can receive. Enthusiasts don't watch a lot of television, they just want to know what is out there, so they form small groups of people with different cards (with the cost probably averaging that of a sly sub) and share with each other over the Internet. This type of cardsharing is of little or no concern to the providers because they will not fear any huge loss of profit or potential profit.

If you only have a sly UK dish pointing towards the sly UK satellites, then you would be better off thinking about a sly subscription, because before long it will be the only way you can get this service. If you have a motor dish or multi lnb setup, then you have a lot of cards to choose from, and if you do want to get more services, then there are a lot of hobbyists around that might be willing to share with you. As said before though - this isn't condoned and I am not encouraging it, but if you want to get all the channels you want, then at least you are paying a provider, as will your peers be, rather than the money going to a payserver who is ripping everyone off and has only one concern - his pocket...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Couldn't have put that better myself, if i tried :haha:

I really must check back into anger management :10lol:

Nano

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!