3d channels

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,401 times. The last Post () by martinrfcno1.

• HI Guys,
    Just got a bargain 47 inch 3D tv. I have phoned sly to enable 3d content which is free. How do I know what are the 3d channels? is there a channel list around with them in? I use STGflipflop normally. Sorry if its a silly question. Virtual 3d is the dogs on it as well but would like to see what full 3d looks like now I have my new toy.

Cheers Guys

• There is one 3D channel only on sly UK - guess what it is called - yes - sly 3D !!! - occasionally you will get BBC HD doing something in 3D - once in a blue moon. (I would imagine a blue moon looks good in 3D:sheep:) There are very few 3D channels out there even if you have a Motor Dish - best to start looking around the net for downloadable stuff...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• remember with all channel lists you install you will usually get the full scan results for each satellite by pressing green for satellites rather than blue for favourites, and once a particular channel is highlighted from the list you can add it to a bouquet - option appears with a press of your menu button. If it is already in a channel list, try looking under HD channels - I remember some lists having them under a heading for 3D but hardly seems a point when there are so few. 3D is a fad that crops up every few years in whatever form is the latest, and so long as you have to wear glasses, I think it will always be a fad! - I have hardly used my 3D feature on my telly - but the highlight had to be the Queen's speech....:eng: lol

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi Musogeek,
    Actually the channel was already in the stgflipflop list on entertainment so I switched to it and hey presto swansea/chelsea game in my living room. worked fine for about 1 hour and now a blank screen??? I have rebooted box reloaded stgflipflop file checked freq all ok. I then looked at my oscam server and under LB value/reader for my lounge client it says "By not found 0ms" ?? any ideas all other channels ok and initially this was ok. I have rebooted oscam twice but no joy

• Put slybox back online and it works so must be oscam or image. But why work for 1 hr then stop and if oscam why fail on both linux server and windows. Any Advice guys. My next step was to reflash with a different image grasping at straws really

• OK I have updated my ecm whitelist to this...

3B,3E,42,44,45,47,4B,4E,4F,5E,5F,53,54,56,61,62,65,66,67,68,69,6A,6B,6C,6D,6F,70,71,72,73,74,76,77,78,79,7A,7C,7D,7E,80,82,85,88,8B

Also removed my list completely as I have read that Sly card doesn't really need it. Still no difference so put whitelist back.I have attached an image of what my oscam looks like FYI any advice guys, I am thinking of another image but this doesn't really look like an image issue especially when it worked first time

e999b6a2441276035f.jpg

• OK guys fixed it. Don't ask how as I am not sure. I have updated to the ecm whitelist shown above and rebooted my linux box. it then couldn't read card? so cleaned contacts and rebooted again and hey presto 3d channel is back. If you change update the ecm whitelist does it need a full reboot to take effect? anyway its all up and running again. Thanks Musogeek for your input mate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!